Your application is important to us so please read the following instructions before you
submit your information to UT Dallas. We use the online ApplyTexas Application in our undergraduate admissions process. Graduate students should only use the UT Dallas Graduate Application for Admission.
- It can take between 4 - 6 weeks to process
received at UT Dallas.
- As you fill out your application, remember to save every page as you input information and then submit it at the end.
- Please consult the Application Fees and Deadlines page for more application specifics.
- Once your application has been verified, you will receive a letter which will include your ten-digit UTD-ID. Students will need to use this
UTD-ID to obtain a permanent NetID and password online through a secure site.
- Be consistent in how your name is used in all the documents you submit. Inconsistencies may cause delays in processing your documents.
- When mailing your supporting documents, please fill out the UT
Dallas Cover Form and include it with your official documents.
the progress of your application. Be sure you have your NetID and password ready.
- Graduate Student Admission Requirements are available here: www.utdallas.edu/admissions/graduate/.
- All materials submitted in the process of making an application become the property of the university and will not be returned to the applicant.
- For additional catalog information see www.utdallas.edu/student/catalog/.