Your application is important to us so please read the following instructions before you
submit your information to UT Dallas. It is our policy to use only the online ApplyTexas application in our undergraduate admissions process. Graduate students should only use the UT Dallas Graduate Application for Admission.
- It can take between 4 - 6 weeks to process
received at UT Dallas.
- Please consult the Application Fees and Deadlines page for more application specifics.
- When a student's applicatino has been verified, she or he will receive an application acknowledgement email from UT Dallas that includes a unique 10-digit UTD-ID. Students will need to use this UTD-ID to obtain a NetID and password online through a secure site.
- Once a NET-ID and password have been created, the student can access UT Dallas' secure portal Galaxy and gain up-to-date application status information.
- Students should consistently use their full name when applying and in all the documents they submit. Inconsistencies may cause delays in processing documents.
- When mailing your supporting documents, please fill out the UT
Dallas Cover Form and include it with your official documents.
the progress of your application. Be sure you have your NetID and password ready.
- Graduate Student Admission Requirements are available from graduate admissions.
- All materials submitted in the process of making an application become the property of the University and will not be returned to the applicant.
- For additional catalog information see the course catalog.