The University of Texas at Dallas Mobile Site
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
Session Three: 11-11:45AM
Joint Interest Sessions
- Transfer Student Services / Terry Scholarship Program / Admission and Enrollment
- "Transfer 101: Admission, Student Life and Scholarships"
- Session Presenters: Kellie Hanford, Blythe Torres and Ryan Slack
- Location: CN 1.120
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- "Introduction to Entrepreneurship Programs"
- Session Presenter: Jackie Kimzey
- Location: JSOM 1.217
- Interactive Sessions/Demonstrations: Erik Jonsson School of Engineering & Computer Science
- Motion Capture Lab Demonstration: Virtual Reality Research
- Session Presenter: Dr. Ryan McMahan
- Location: ATC 1.801A
- CAD Lab and 3D Printer
- Session Presenters: Mechanical Engineering Faculty
- Location: CN 1.304
- UT Design - Senior Design Studio Tours
- Session Presenter: Andrea Turcatti
- Location: SPN 1.2
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- "Internships - Your Path to Career Success"
- Session Presenter: Jerry Alexander, assistant dean
- Location: ECSS 2.102
- Division of Student Affairs
- "Getting Involved: Student Life at UT Dallas"
- Session Presenter: Kim Winkler, associate dean of students
- Location: JSOM 1.117
- Pre-Law Advising and Resource Center
- "Getting Into Law School and the Practice of Law"
- Session Presenter: Dr. Anthony Champagne, Pre-Law Advising and Resource Center director
- Location: JSOM 1.212
- Health Professions Advising Center
- "Health Professions Advising Center (HPAC)"
- Session Presenters: Dr. Karen de Olivares, HPAC director, and Dr. Richard Scotch, Professor
- Location: SLC 1.102
- Informational Fair
- Browse tables hosted by University departments and student organizations
- Location: Visitor Center Atrium
- Application Workshop
- Submit your application/official documents and get your application fee waived.
- Location: Naveen Jindal School of Management – Second-Floor Computer Lab, McDermott Library 1.304
- Walking Campus Tour
- Learn more about the University's campus, traditions and amenities during this 30-minute walking tour (does not include housing tours)
- Meeting location: VCB 1.101
- Residential Life
- Residence Hall Tours
- Meeting Location: Residence Hall West (main entrance)
- The Student Union Dining Hall, Student Union Comet Cafe or Dining Hall West
Thank You for Attending Scholars' Day!
The University of Texas at Dallas
Office of Admission and Enrollment
800 W. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080