The University of Texas at Dallas Mobile Site
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
Session Two: 10-10:45AM
- Aprende más de UT Dallas: Taller para Alumnos y Padres
- Sesión de información en español para padres y alumnos interesados en UT Dallas
- (Information session in Spanish for parents and students interested in UT Dallas)
- Session Presenters: Adda Mazariegos and Raul Hinojosa
- Location: JSOM 2.112
- Interactive Sessions/Demonstrations: Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Multimedia Lab Demonstration: Multimedia Systems and Haptics
- Session Presenter: Dr. Balakrishnan Prabhakaran
- Location: ATC 3.414
- Intelligent Systems Research Demonstration
- Session Presenters: Dr. Vincent Ng and Dr. Yang Liu
- Location:ECSS 2.201
- Mechanical Engineering Laboratory Tour
- Session Presenters: Mechanical Engineering faculty
- Location: ECSN Atrium
- Departmental Tours: School of Natural Science and Mathematics
- Academic Display
- Location: Founders Building (FO) 2nd floor Atrium
- Tours of the Founders Building and Science Learning Center
- Location: SLC 1.202
Student Track: Faculty Lectures
- School of Arts and Humanities
- "3D Computer Animation: From Entertainment to Research"
- Lecture Presenter: Eric Farrar
- Location: CN 1.102
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- "Investigating the Pathophysiology of Migraine using Preclinical Laboratory Models"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Greg Dussor
- Location: ECSS 2.312
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- "Automated Reasoning from Ancient to Modern Times"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Gopal Gupta
- Location: ECSS 2.102
- School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
- "Survivor: The Somewhat Believable Tale of My 25 Years in the White House"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Donald Arbuckle
- Location: JSOM 1.107
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- "Preparation for Healthcare: The Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Studies"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Kathleen Byrnes
- Location: ECSS 2.203
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- "What is Consumer Behavior and Why Should I Care?"
- Lecture Presenter: Julie Haworth
- Location: JSOM 1.217
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- "RNA Editing: Gene Expression Outside the Central Dogma of Molecular Biology"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Dennis Miller
- Location: SLC 1.102
Thank You for Attending Scholars' Day!
The University of Texas at Dallas
Office of Admission and Enrollment
800 W. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080