The University of Texas at Dallas Mobile Site
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT DALLAS
Session Two: 10-10:45AM
- The Admission Process at UT Dallas
- "How to help your student get admitted to UT Dallas"
- Session Presenter: Ingrid London
- Location: CN 1.112
- Aprende más de UT Dallas: Taller para Alumnos y Padres
- Sesión de Información en español para padres y alumnos interesados en UT Dallas
- (Information session in Spanish for parents and students interested in UT Dallas)
- Session Presenter: Adda Mazariegos and Amber Martinez
- Location: JSOM 2.112
- Interactive Session: Behavioral & Brain Sciences Neuroscience Demonstration
- The Neuroscience Students Association will present demonstrations and information about opportunities for students majoring in neuroscience.
- Location: GR 4.428
- Interactive Session: Geospatial Information Sciences at UT Dallas
- Join us to learn about the exciting field of geospatial information science (GIS). A brief talk on how faculty and students are working together to
incorporate GIS into their research will be followed by a mobile application-based "scavenger hunt" to demonstrate global positioning system
technologies as a way to explore the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences on campus.
- Session Presenter: Dr. Bryan Chastain
- Location: GR 3.420
- JSOM Faculty Panel Discussion- An Open "Parent-to-Parent Q&A Session"
- Join us for a casual chat with Jindal School of Management deans and faculty who also have college-age children and can provide
advice and address concerns you may have regarding the transition from high school to college.
- Session moderator: Dr. Marilyn Kaplan, assoc. dean, and Dr. Monica Powell, assoc. dean
- Location: JSOM 1.217
Student Track: Faculty Lectures
- School of Arts and Humanities
- "So You Want To be a Game Designer: Turning a Good Idea into a Great Game"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Monica Evans
- Location: CN 1.102
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- "Investigating Social Perceptual Abnormalities in Autism"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Noah Sasson
- Location: ECSS 2.410
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- "Robotics and Autonomous Systems"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Nicholas Gans
- Location: ECSS 2.102
- School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
- "My Life in Crime"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Alex R. Piquero
- Location: JSOM 2.115
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- "Preparation for Healthcare: The Bachelor of Science Degree in Healthcare Studies"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Kathleen Byrnes
- Location: ECSS 2.415
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- "A Different Perspective: The True Financial Cost of Our Decisions"
- Lecture Presenter: Jared Pickens
- Location: JSOM 1.212
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- "Structural and Bio-Physical Methods to Investigate Neurodegenerative Disorders and Cancer Mechanisms"
- Lecture Presenter: Dr. Duane Winkler
- Location: SLC 2.303
Thank You for Attending Scholars' Day!
The University of Texas at Dallas
Admission and Enrollment Services
800 W. Campbell Road
Richardson, TX 75080