“Whether it was finding scholarships or trying to find an apartment, UT Dallas definitely provided everything
I needed for a smooth transition."
― Brandon Maxey
Figuring out how to afford college is an issue faced by most families and college students. Fortunately, UT Dallas offers a variety of financial aid opportunities, such as scholarships and guaranteed tuition plans, to make financing your college education more practical.
Learn more about UT Dallas financial aid opportunities through the many links below.
General Financial Aid
For general information on financial aid at UT Dallas, visit the UT Dallas Financial Aid Office. This office provides information on many resources, including:
- Estimated Costs
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Types of Financial Aid Programs
- Direct Lending (DL)
- Third Party Scholarship Search
- Alternative Loans
- Veteran's Affairs
- Tuition Promise
- Guaranteed Tuition Plan
Graduate Student Financial Aid
There are a number of opportunities available to you to fund your graduate education. To learn more, visit the Graduate Admissions - Financial Aid web page for information on scholarships, grants, loans, and more.
Additionally, most programs in the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences offer teaching assistantships, research assistantships or fellowships for graduate students. Select a program below to learn more:
- Criminology Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
- Economics Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
- Geospatial Science Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
- Public Policy and Political Economy Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
- Political Science Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
- Public Affairs Graduate Student Financial Aid Opportunities
Teaching and Research Assistantship Information
Teaching assistantships and research assistantships provide you with an opportunity to work with faculty while also providing a means for financial support. More information on these opportunities can be found below: