What They Do
Provide and set up chairs, tables, and podiums in the event space. Custodial Services for events are also requested through Facilities.
How To Contact Them
Web: UTD Facilities Management
Bron Clayton, Custodial Services Supervisor
Use the following form to make a request:
Facilities Management Help Desk: 2177
After-Hours Emergency Maintenance: 2147
- Cocktail tables and staging reservations are available for use but must be reserved with the Office of the President prior to submitting a work request. If approved, you are responsible for submitting a work request for the set up and break down of the stage. Request forms available at the Cocktail Tables & Staging page
- Facilities Management does not equip the podiums with microphones. For a podium microphone or to request the use of the equipment in a podium you need to contact Media Services.
- Check the cleanliness of the room prior to the event.
- Find the nearest restrooms to your event space and arrange to have those cleaned as well. If you expect a large number of guests, you can request extra toilet paper.
- Setup for the Galaxy Rooms is handled by the Student Union, not Facilities Management. Submit your setup request with this form.They have their own stage.
- Make sure that there are no plans for construction or remodeling in or around your event space before you book it.