What They Do
Provide set up and service media equipment, video production, video editing, streaming/encoding video.
- Monitor with DVD, VHS, DVD+VHS, or LaserDisc player
- LCD for laptop or computer in room
- LCD for laptop and DVD or VHS
- LCD for video (DVD, VHS, LaserDisc, or DVD+VHS)
- 35mm projector/remote
- 16mm projector
- Document Camera
- Wireless microphone/lavalier
- Handheld mic (wireless and wired)
- Portable sound system
- Lavalier mic
- Podium mic
- Mic with table stand, floor stand, or boom stand
- CD/cassette player
- Audio for laptop
- Portable tripod screen
How To Contact Them
Media Services is required to recoup their labor costs for all events and service outside of normal classroom activities. There is a two hour minimum charge per technician. Contact their office for details.
Call x4900 to report late or malfunctioning equipment. If you get the voicemail, leave a detailed message including your room number, and a description of the problem you are experiencing.
- The ATC Lecture Hall has a separate form that will need to be submitted for all technical support requests/needs.
- The Naveen Jindal School of Management and the Student Union also have their own A/V equipment available for rental. Be sure to contact them if you plan on using rooms in those buildings.
- Requests for Event Technology Support should be received at least one week prior to your event date. Media Services will make efforts to accommodate requests with less notice, but will evaluate these requests on a case-by-case basis.
- Requests made in person or over the phone will not be accepted.
- Media Services does not provide podiums or tables. If you want a microphone on a podium or multiple microphones on a table for a panel discussion you must send a work request to the Facilities Management to arrange setup of the podium and/or tables.