Join us for Family Day!
Saturday, Oct. 4, 2014 — Family Day is a UT Dallas tradition that brings students and their families together for a full day of fun. Meet other families, enjoy a catered lunch, and find out what's happening on campus!
Schedule of Events
10 a.m. — Edith O'Donnell Arts and Technology Building, Main Auditorium
- President of UT Dallas, David E. Daniel
- Dean of Students, Dr. Dean Fitch
- Student Government President, Brooke Knudtson
- Keynote Speaker, Kenneth Pugh
10-11:30 a.m. — Activity Center
An all-sports clinic for guests 5-12 years old that will take place during the Opening Program.
11:30 a.m. — Campus Mall outside the Student Union
Enjoy a catered lunch, live music, family-friendly activities and a Family Day volunteer project.
Family Day Soccer Game
5 p.m. — Cheer on our UT Dallas Comets as we battle UT Tyler. Admission is included with your Family Day registration.
- Free for UT Dallas students and children under 12.
- $25 per person for family members.
- Register by Friday, Sept. 26.
If you are unable to attend Family Day, there will be more involvement opportunities during the fall semester.