New Employees and employees who have not participated in our electronic W-2 program:
Browse to www.eprintview.com and follow these instructions:
- Enter your Login ID, which is your social security number without spaces or dashes [XXXXXXXXX].
- Enter your birth date as your temporary password [MMDDYYYY].
- Enter UT Dallas Employer PIN 0823, and click “Login”.
- You will be required to change your password before you continue. Follow the instructions on the screen. You will receive an email confirming your password change request. Remember your password! You will need it to retrieve your W2.
- Go to the “My Account” page and click the “Consent to receive your tax form online” link.
- After reading the consent disclosure information, you must enter your “Consent Code”. Retrieve this code by clicking the link to the right of the consent code field.
- Enter the email address where you want to receive your notification in January and click the “Consent” button.
You will receive a “Thank You” message and an email will be sent to the address you specified with the consent and disclosure information for reference purposes.
Employees who have participated in our program in the past:
If you consented to receive your W-2 electronically in the past, you do not need to consent again. However, it is a good idea to browse to www.eprintview.com to verify your email address. Use the email address where you want to receive your notification (see “After you consent,” below.) Your login ID will be your social security number. Use the password you selected last year, and enter 0823 as the Employer PIN. If you do not remember your password, click the ”Forgot Password” link.
After you consent:
In late January, you will receive an email notification that your W-2 is available. When you are ready to work on your taxes, return to www.eprintview.com and follow the instructions in the notification email. You will need to remember your Login ID, password and PIN in order to log in at that time. You will be able to print your W-2 after you log in.
Need a duplicate W-2?
Return to www.eprintview.com to reprint your W-2:
- Enter your Login ID and your social security number without spaces or dashes [XXXXXXXXX].
- Enter the password you previously selected. If you forgot your password, click the ”Forgot Password” link.
- Enter 0823 as the Employer PIN. Click “Login”.
- On the “My Account” page, under Tax Form Options, click the “W-2 Reprint” line.
- Select the appropriate year from the drop down list, then select the “Continue to Print” button.
- At the bottom of the next screen, select “Click here for your W-2 form." This will load Adobe Reader, allowing you to print your duplicate Form W-2 by selecting the Adobe Print icon.
Last Updated: August 8, 2012