Freshman Apartments at University Village
The Application Process
- Before you can apply for housing, you must be admitted to the University. To apply for admission to UT Dallas, please visit the Office of Enrollment Services Web site.
- Please complete all sections of the freshman housing application first. If you are interested in joining a select group of students who will share common residential, academic and social experiences, you may also want to complete an application for Living Learning Communities, included in the housing application.
- Include with your application:
- $35 application fee (fees waived for Academic Excellence Scholarship students with a housing stipend)
- $100 security deposit required at the time of application
- Please make checks payable to University Village or pay online. See the step-by-step instructions for additional information.
- Mail your completed application and fees to:
2800 Waterview Parkway, Suite 200
Richardson, TX 75080
- If you will be under the age of 18 at the time of your move-in, you will complete a guarantee agreement provided by University Village at move-in time.
After Submitting Your Application
- Your application will be given priority based on availability and according to the date the completed forms and fees are postmarked.
- Please remember that an application for admission to the University and an application for housing do not guarantee that space will be available. Additionally, if you receive a scholarship, you are still responsible for payment of the security deposit.
- If your housing application is cancelled on or before May 22, you will receive a full refund. See cancellation policy on freshman housing application for further information.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and sent to the University Village Office at:
- A sample housing agreement will be provided by University Village at Freshman Orientation.
- Please call Residential Life at 972-883-5361 if you have any questions.
Updated: March 30, 2010