Graduate AdvisorsThomas Brikowski
Graduate SecretaryGloria J. Eby
Graduate Support Assistant
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to communicate with the graduate advisor and graduate secretary during the completion of their application material and to discuss their research interests as well as their potential research supervisors.
Current graduate students are strongly encouraged to communicate with the graduate advisor and graduate secretary for course load, compliance with deadlines, qualifying exams, final theses, and dissertation defenses.
Frequently Used Forms
- Graduate Degree Plan
- Non-Thesis M.S. Graduate Degree Plan
- Committee Appointment
- M.S. Proposal Approval by Committee
- M.S. Request for Final Oral Examination
- Ph.D. Student Applying to Master's Level
- Ph.D. Proposal Approval by Committee
- Ph.D. Qualifying Certification
- Ph.D. Request for Final Oral Examination
- Updated: January 18, 2013