Graduate Graduation Checklist:
1. Before students apply for graduation, they should always verify with their academic advisor that they are eligible for graduation at the end of the application term.
2. Important deadlines to remember:
3. You can apply for graduation through the Graduate Dean's website. If you are having problems applying online, please contact your department.
4. Review your Diploma Name in Orion as your diploma will reflect the Diploma Name shown therein.
5. Find out how and when you will receive your diploma.
6. If you plan on attending the Commencement Ceremonies, please make sure you consult the Commencement Checklist.
7. Contact the Career Center regarding job resources.
8. Get connected with UT Dallas Alumni.
9. For any additional questions, please review the Frequently Asked Questions page.