Schedule an Appointment
Clinic appointments may be made by calling the Student Health Center at 972-883-2747.
Students are encouraged to:
- Make appointments in advance.
- Bring their Comet Card during their visit.
- Arrive on time to allow for paperwork to be completed.
Walk-ins with urgent care needs (as determined by our providers) will be seen.
Students under the age of 18 must have a signed and notarized Consent for Treatment Form on file with the Student Health Center in order to receive medical services.
Cancellation — Students unable to keep an appointment must call to cancel at least one hour prior to avoid a no show fee of $15 and to free up the appointment time for other students who may be in need.
- 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Last regular appointment: 5:10 p.m.
- Last urgent appointment: 5:30 p.m.
- 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Last regular appointment: 4:10 p.m.
- Last urgent appointment: 4:30 p.m.
Closed: Saturday, Sunday and all University holidays.
After Clinic Hours
Students requiring medical assistance after clinic hours may choose to go to a private physician's office, an urgent care clinic or hospital emergency room. Students are responsible for all expenses incurred outside the Student Health Center.