Some University Housing features a hard-wired internet data connection and extended basic cable service per bed and in the living area. This amenity is included in the rental rate in those locations.
Students may choose to sign up for satellite or DSL service in the apartments with an outside provider instead of using the provided network which is an amenity within each unit, but students are responsible for setting up and paying for this service.
In addition, University Housing offers the following:
University Village Features
* In selct units
University Commons Features
Each fully furnished suite, accessible by student ID card, includes the following:
- Fully furnished with loftable bed, desk, chair, and dresser
- Exterior window with mini-blinds
- Lockable bedroom with key entry
- Phone service available through optional Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) connection
- Cable, data and convenient electrical outlets
Common Living Areas
- Shared suite entry with student ID card access
- Living area with couch
- Area for small refrigerator, microwave and television
- Built-in counters
- Utilities, cable and Internet service provided at no additional cost
- Shared bathroom with separate shower and toilet; shared vanity includes three sinks
- Sizes are approximate, some variation is possible
- Accessible rooms available by request
- Window measurements - 38 1/2" x 63"