About UT Dallas
As a rapidly growing research institution on the cutting edge of science, technology, medicine, business, and the arts, The University of Texas at Dallas attracts a diverse group of students, staff, and faculty members to the vibrant, dynamic, and globally connected Dallas-Fort Worth area.
The University is ranked in Kiplinger’s Top 100. UT Dallas is also listed in the top 75 best values among public universities by The Princeton Review. Times Higher Education ranks The University of Texas at Dallas #1 in Texas, #3 in the nation and #15 in the world among the top 100 universities under 50 years of age.
In addition, UT Dallas was included in Glassdoor’s Top 25 Universities to Work For.
Colors: Flame Orange & Eco Green
Student-to-Faculty Ratio: 22:1
Academic Programs: 130+
- School of Arts and Humanities
- School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences
- Erik Jonsson School of Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Naveen Jindal School of Management
- School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex is one of the nation’s largest urban areas, with shopping, entertainment venues —including five major sports teams— museums and art galleries; and places for outdoor running, biking, hiking and skating. Foreign Policy magazine named Dallas one of only five US cities in the top 25 in its projection of the most dynamic cities in the world in 2025.
- Dallas Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Plano Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Richardson Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Directions to UT Dallas