ODT Mission and Objectives
ODTOrganizational Development & Training Mission
For the University of Texas at Dallas to achieve its vision and mission means aligning the skills, competencies, values, and interests of its employees with the University’s mission, values and strategic plan.
UTD’s Organizational Development and Training team provides resources and training for individuals throughout the year. We also provide these services to UTD’s Schools and departments to create a positive environment where faculty and staff can achieve their full potential. We are here to help employees develop in their current roles and prepare for future opportunities.
ODTOrganizational Development & Training Objectives
- Through consulting, assessing and training our team seeks to strengthen the Efficiency and Effectiveness of the University and Its Employees
- Enhancing Our Employees’ Satisfaction with the Quality of Work and Work Environment
- Assisting Departments and Work Groups in Developing Infrastructures that Grow, Change, and Revitalize Over Time
- Providing Opportunities for Departments and Work Groups to Analyze and Improve on Processes and Productivity
- Creating and Delivering Opportunities for Individuals to Develop New Technical, Personal, Interpersonal, and Work Related Skills in order to be Successful at UTD.