- 2013-2014 Insurance Premium Rates and Information
- UT Office of Employee Benefits
- Changing your Beneficiaries
- My UT Benefits (UTD ID required)
- MyTRS Online Account Access (New!)
- My Retirement Manager (UTD ID Required)
- My Retirement Outlook
- UT FLEX Accounts/Express Claims
- BCBS Blue Access for Members
- Dearborn National Online Services
- Find a Doctor or Pharmacy
- Educate Me Video Library
The University of Texas at Dallas offers a comprehensive insurance, retirement, and workplace benefit program to employees and retirees. The staff of Employee Benefit Services focus on assisting you in understanding and maximizing the benefits programs offered to you. Our mission is customer based and service oriented. We offer individualized, quality customer service to employees and retirees. Benefits staff provide enrollment assistance, assistance with family status changes, act as liaisons on benefits related issues and are happy to help with any question.
2013-2014 Benefits took Effect September 1, 2013
- Highlights of changes include:
- The UT Select Medical Premium rate will reflect a small 3% increase.
- In accordance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the maximum allowable annual election for Flex Health Care Reimbursement Account (HCRA) will be reduced from $5,000 to $2,500.
- The UT Flex Debit Card will be provided at no cost for participants who elect a FLEX HCRA.
- CNA will offer a new Long Term Care (LTC) plan, which includes significant changes for newly eligible employees and those desiring to make changes during the Annual Enrollment period.
- Faculty members who are paid over 9 months will pay their 12 month insurance premiums over the 9 months.
- Marita Hawkins - Employee Benefits Director - 972-883-2127
- Richard Jordan - Benefits Specialist II- 972-883-2131
- Thi Nguyen - Benefits Reporting Coordinator - 972-883-2605
- Nora Pena - Benefits Specialist I - 972-883-4559
- Allan Saylor - Leave Coordinator - 972-883-5151
- Tina Sharpling - HRIS Manager- 972-883-4132
- Debra York - Benefits Specialist I - 972-883-
Last Updated: December 10, 2013