Texas Education Code § 51.965 authorizes UTD to provide employee notifications via electronic media.
Need to know more?
- Ask your supervisor
- call x2221
UTD faculty and staff need to know the federal, state, UT System and University workplace laws and regulations listed below. Annual Notices are those notices that include a requirement to provide the notice to all faculty and staff on an annual basis. UT Dallas satisfies that requirement by sending an electronic reminder to faculty and staff annually to visit this page and review this information. Notices Required to be Posted are those which are posted in Human Resources and are available to all faculty, staff and applicants on this web page.
- 403b Annual Notice
- The Drug Free Workplace policy is required of federal contractors by the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988 and of universities by the Drug Free Schools and Communities Act Amendments of 1989.
- Campus Security (Jeanne Clery Act) crime statistics information is required by the Clery Act. Look for the Clery Act Report link under the Public Information tab on the UTD Police web.
- Compensatory Time notice is required by Section 659.023 of the Texas Government Code.
- Equal Educational Opportunity provides information about the university's equal educational opportunity policy.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy provides information about nondiscrimination in employment. Our Equal Employment Opportunity Statement explains our commitment to equal employment.
- The UT System's Ethic's page for faculty, staff and administrators.
- HIV/AIDS . The Human Immunodeficiency Virus Service Act, Chapter 85, Texas Health and Safety Code, specifies that workplace guidelines be established to ensure that the rights and privileges of individuals infected with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) are protected.
- Information Security provides a summary of information security and privacy policies.
- Sexual Harassment Policy , The university's sexual harassment policy is intended to provide a learning and working community free from harassment.
- Standards of Conduct This notice is required by Section 2113.014 of the Texas Government Code
Notices Required to be Posted in HR and on the Web
- Communicable Diseases -- En Español - For law enforcement officers, fire fighters, EMS employees, paramedics and correctional officers.
- Department of Energy - Know Your Rights
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act ,
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) , -- En Español You also need to read this supplement to the poster dated August 2008 .
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Minimum Wage ,
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) -- En Español
- Web Privacy Notice
- Texas Child Labor Law -- En Español ,
- Texas Hazardous Communications Act , -- En Español
- Unemployment Benefit Payments
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act
- Whistleblower Act Poster
- Workers' Compensation Insurance -- En Español
Last Updated: October 6, 2014