The mission of Intercultural Programs (ICP) is to lead the UT Dallas community in opportunities that foster global engagement by:
- Generating experiences that promote, develop and enhance intercultural competence.
- Supporting the integration of international students into campus life.
Some events and services provided by Intercultural Programs:
- Intercultural programs: iFriend, Global Leadership Retreat, Peace Corps Prep Program
- Cultural programs: International Week (iWeek), Texas Party, Thanksgiving Lunch, cultural trips
- Transitional programs for international students: International Student Orientation, pre-arrival webinars, Global Connection (international student conversation group), Spouse and Family support
- Intercultural competency trainings (per request)
- Support, funding, and advising for cultural student organizations
- Volunteer opportunities for students
Email [email protected] to learn more about any of the items listed above.