Mammogram Appointments Available on Campus
UT Dallas faculty, staff and spouses may schedule mammogram appointments with the UT Southwestern Mobile Mammography Unit by calling 214-645-2560 or 866-277-0710. Please have your health insurance information available when you call.
When: Monday, Dec.16, 2013, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Where: North side of the Activity Center in the circle drive off Drive A
Guidelines for Mammograms:
- Annual screenings are recommended for women age 35 or older. If it has been a year or more since your last mammogram, please call to schedule your appointment.
- Most insurance plans and Medicare are accepted. Please check with your health care plan.
- Sponsored mammograms are available if you do not have health care coverage.
- The UTSW Mobile Mammography Unit is designed for routine screenings. If you have any breast problems, please consult your physician.
- Bring your photo ID and health insurance card to your appointment.
- The mammogram report will be sent to your home in a pink envelope.
For more information, contact Nora M. Pena at 972-883-4559 or [email protected].
Sponsored by the UT Dallas Wellness Committee