Dreamspark is an initiative set up by Microsoft to give students access to professional-level developer and design tools for free.
Software available through Dreamspark includes:
- Developer and design tools, including Visual Basic, C#, and C++.
- Server and application software
- Training and certification softare
All UT Dallas students, regardless of major, have access to Dreamspark with a Standard Account. Contact your department technical support staff to find our if you’re program has arranged access to Dreamspark Premium accounts
- Open your preferred web browser and go to www.dreamspark.com.
- Click on the Students tab.
- Click on Create Account.
- Fill out the form, then click continue to verify.
Note: You can use your UTD email address, or any other personal email address, but you must not use the same password as your UTD account.
- On the Get Verified Now page, perform the following:
- Select Get verified through my school.
- Enter “University of Texas at Dallas” in the search box and click Continue.
- Enter your UT Dallas email address into the E-mail Address box and click Verify.
- Go to your UTD Email inbox, open the confirmation email from Dreamspark and click the included link to verify your account.