Enable wireless zero config service
These are the instructions are for reactivating the Wireless Zero Config service in case your wireless card setup software has disabled it.
- To begin, open the Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu, then choose Control Panel
- From the Control Panel, open the Administrative Tools.
- From the Administrative Tools, open the Services selection.
- In the Services window, scroll down until you see the Wireless Zero Configuration service, as seen below. Right-click on that service and choose Properties.
- In the Wireless Zero Configuration Properties window, change the Startup type to Automatic. Once you have done this, click the Start button to immediately start the service. Finally, click OK to save the new settings.