With the Meet Now option, you can quickly start a meeting or conference call with people inside or outside your organization.
- In the Lync main window, click the arrow to the right of the Options button, and then click Meet Now.
- In the conversation window, do any of the following:
- To invite someone inside your organization, click the People Options menu, click Invite by Name or Phone Number, and then select a contact.
- To invite someone outside your organization by email, click the People Options menu, and then click Invite by Email. An email
message opens in Outlook. (If you do not have Outlook, copy the invitation text, and paste it into your email program.)
- You can also add contacts to the meeting by dragging the contact from the Contacts list into the conversation window.