Setup out-of-office reply
Out of office replies are a useful way to let people who try to email you that you’re out of town and when to expect you back.
Exchange users can set out-of-office replies through Outlook Web Access. Students with Zmail accounts, click on Zmail below.
Out of Office Replies in OWA
- Open your preferred web browser and go to webmail.utdallas.edu
- Log in with your NetID and Password.
- Click on the Options dropdown menu, located in the top right corner of the page, then click Set Automatic Replies….
- To activate Out of Office Replies:
- Check Send automatic replies.
- Specify the Start and End dates/times.
- Type your message in both boxes below.
- Click Save.
Set up out-of-office reply with Zmail
- Click the Preferences tab, select Mail from the left pane. Scroll down to the Receiving Messages section.
- Select the Send auto-reply message check-box, enter your vacation message in the text-box below it.
- Click the check-boxes to enter start and end dates for the auto-reply message.
Click the Save button before leaving the Preferences section.