Update Your U.S. Residential Address In Orion
Step 1. Log in to Orion through the Galaxy portal with your net ID and password.
If you need assistance accessing your Orion account: Contact the Help Desk by email at email@example.com, by phone at 972 883 2911 or visit them in person at the McDermott Sonora Lab, Monday to Fridays from 8am to 11:45pm
Step 2. Add/edit your U.S. address in Orion
- In “My Menu” under “Orion Self-Service” select “Orion Student Center”.
- Under “Personal Information”, select “Addresses” from the drop down menu.
- Add or edit your U.S address under Home address. Enter a complete address. An example of a complete address is provided below. Address, city, state and postal code are all required elements.
If you live in an apartment: If you live in the Residence Hall: If you live in a house/townhome:
- Click on “OK” to save the change
- Verify the change is correct and click on “Save”
If you don’t have a permanent U.S. address to report at this time, enter the address where you will be staying tonight and update it when the permanent one is available.