Update Your Address In Orion
Step 1. Log in to Orion through the Galaxy portal with your net ID and password.
If you need assistance accessing your Orion account: Contact the Help Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 972 883 2911 or visit them in person at the McDermott Sonora Lab, Monday to Fridays from 8am to 11:45pm
Step 2. Add/edit your U.S. address in Orion
- In “My Menu” under “Orion Self-Service” select “Orion Student Center”.
- Under “Personal Information”, select “Addresses” from the drop down menu.
- Add or edit your foreign address under SEVIS Foreign address. Enter a complete address. Change the country as needed. Add or edit your U.S address under Home address. Enter a complete address. An example of a complete address is provided below. Address, city, state and postal code are all required elements.
If you live in an apartment: If you live in the Residence Hall: If you live in a house/townhome:
- Click on “OK” to save the change
- Verify the change is correct and click on “Save”
If you don’t have a permanent U.S. address to report at this time, enter the address where you will be staying tonight and update it when the permanent one is available.