B-1/B-2 and F-2 Visas

If you are on an F-2 or B-1/B-2 visa, you must change your visa status to F-1 before enrolling at UT Dallas to avoid violating your immigration status.

Please contact our team of immigration advisors to talk about the process of changing your immigration status to F-1.

Related Topics