International Student Services Office (ISSO)
Student Services Building, SSB 3.400
Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Office: 972-883-4189
- Fax: 972-883-4010
- ISSOProspective@utdallas.edu for prospective and new students
- ISSOCurrent@utdallas.edu for current students
- ISSOPrograms@utdallas.edu for student events
The University of Texas at Dallas
International Student Services
800 W. Campbell Rd., SSB34
Richardson, TX 75080-3021
Phone and In-Person AdvisingDiscuss immigration matters with an ISSO advisor on the phone or in person. First-come, first-served during advising hours:
- Monday - Thursday, 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
To put yourself in a virtual queue* for either in-person or phone advising during advising hours, you have the following options:
- Text “utdal intl” to 310-740-7906
- Register online at http://kiosk.qless.com (userid: utdallas.intl.kiosk / password: qless)
- Call the ISSO at 972-883-4189 and ask to be placed in the advising queue
* Queus may close before the end of advising hours if they have already reached their maximum capacity, and there are no more places available for that day.
Visit the Advising Options webpage for more on immigration advising.
Director, Immigration Services
Director, Intercultural Programs and Study Abroad
Assistant Vice President, International Programs