If you have immigration documents at the ISSO which you are not able to collect in person, you have the following two mailing options:
The ISSO can send your immigration documents by express mail. If you choose this option follow the instructions below. Your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service
You will need your UT Dallas ID, email address, phone number, mailing address and a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only.)
- Access the secure website https://study.eshipglobal.com.
- Create an account.
- Select The University of Texas at Dallas as your school.
- Enter your mailing address.
- In the Reference/Comments field you must specify what document you are requesting to be mailed (For example, Initial I-20, USCIS Mail, Invitation Letter, Reprinted I-20, etc).
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order.
ISSO Processing Time for Express Mail Orders
Requests for express mailing received before 8 am will be mailed out by the end of the business day. Requests for express mailing received after 8 am will be sent out the next business day.
Please note that requesting express mail will not expedite the processing time for the item requested; express service only applies to the delivery time.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ISSO can send your documents to you by regular mail. Verify in Orion the address the ISSO will use. Access your Orion account through the Galaxy portal with your NetID and password.
- Newly admitted Students: Your documents will be mailed to the SEVIS-Foreign address
- Current Students and Alumni: You documents will be mailed to the Home address.
If the address is not the one you wish your documents sent to. Email the ISSO at ISSOProspective@utdallas.edu and request the mailing of your document and include the desired address.
Mailing times vary: If you are outside of the U.S., your packet may take up to 2 – 4 weeks to reach you. If you are in the U.S., it may take up to 5 business days to reach you.
The ISSO is currently unable to send express mail to embargoed countries (IRAN, CUBA, SYRIA, SUDAN and NORTH KOREA). We hope to have authorization to ship to these countries in the near future. Please make other arrangements to receive your I-20.