UT Dallas is pleased to make available DHL and FedEx Express mailing of initial attendance immigration documents (I-20 or DS-2019) to students overseas that are applying for F or J visas.
Requesting your immigration documents through express mail is at YOUR expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting the service.
To request express mailing of your documents, follow the instructions below. You will need your UT Dallas ID, email address, phone number, mailing address and a valid credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover cards only.)
- Access the secure website https://study.eshipglobal.com.
- Create an account.
- Select The University of Texas at Dallas as your school.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order.
If you have questions about how to use this service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want us to send your documents to you by regular mail, please verify the mailing address UT Dallas has for you by logging into Galaxy. If the mailing address is not the one you wish your documents sent to, notify the ISSO immediately. Send an email to ISSOProspective@utdallas.edu including the appropriate mailing address, and let us know that regular mail is your preferred option.
Please be aware that regular mailing times vary by country, and your packet may take up to 45 days to reach you.