Faculty & Staff


International Education Contacts

Questions Who To Contact Ext.
Inviting a foreign national to teach or research at UT Dallas (non-student) Kelly Anderson, Human Resources 2129
All questions regarding international faculty or researchers (non-student) Kelly Anderson, Human Resources 2129
Exchange programs with other schools, study abroad, taking a group of students outside the U.S. Office of International Education 4715
Visa paperwork for newly-admitted students ISSO, speak with someone about new students 4189
Visa paperwork for a group or other special handling issues Imperio Shanks, ISSO 4189
Work authorizations, change of status, CPT, OPT, visa issues for current students, other immigration-related student issues ISSO, speak with an advisor 4189
Bringing a group of students to UTD to conduct research Cristen Casey, ISSO 4091
Adding an academic program eligible for F-1 students Cristen Casey, ISSO 4091