International Student Enrollment

F-1 and J-1 students have specific enrollment requirements regulated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The International Student Services Office (ISSO) is required by DHS to monitor these groups.

Other visa types may have visa restrictions regarding enrollment, but adherence is left up to the individual visa holder and not tracked by the ISSO.

Related Topics