- Must be in valid F-1 status.
- Must have a valid Form I-20 from UT Dallas.
- Must maintain full-time enrollment in fall and spring semesters.
- New students can begin on-campus employment up to 30 days prior to the program start date on the Form I-20.
- No special authorization required if working on campus for UT Dallas or select companies providing services to students, e.g. bookstore, Aramark, Waterview.
- Off-site positions require authorization, see an international student advisor.
- May be a job with the UT Dallas campus.
- May be with an on-campus commercial firm that provides services directly to students. Examples include the UT Dallas bookstore or UT Dallas catering facilities.
- May be at an off-campus location that is educationally affiliated with UT Dallas. Requires special ISSO authorization. (Note: F-1 students working/researching at UTSW require CPT.)
- Must be part-time (1-20 hours each week) during the fall and spring semesters.
- May be full-time (21 or more hours each week) during the summer and other official school breaks.
Find job openings through the Career Center.