17-Month Extension Assembling the Application package
- G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance (Optional) Provided by ISSO
- Two passport photos
- Check for $380, made payable to Department of Homeland Security (Print I-94 number at top. Staple your check in the middle; keep the photos at the left hand top corner.)
- Original I-765
- Copy of OPT Extension I-20, pages 1 and 3
- Copy of passport ID page showing picture and expiration date
- Copy of I-94, front and back
- Copy of visa showing expiry date (F-1)
- Copy of current EAD
- Copy of your diploma or UT Dallas transcript showing degree conferred
- Copy of your job offer letter
Mailing the Application
According to the USCIS website, the application mailing address is determined by the address listed on the I-765.
Mail to the Dallas Lockbox if your I-765 address is to one of these states: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, U.S Virgin Islands or West Virginia.
Mail to the Phoenix Lockbox if your I-765 address is to any other U.S. state.