Assignments After Orientation
Assignments To Complete After Attending International Student Orientation
- Register for classes - Meet with an academic advisor, and attend any academic orientation if required.
- Pay tuition and fees - UT Dallas Bursar’s Office offers information about the cost of tuition and fees and acceptable payment methods.
- The International Student Special Services Fee is a $100 per semester mandatory fee for non-immigrant students used for the ongoing support of all non-immigrant students enrolled at UT Dallas.
- The Student Health Insurance Fee is a per semester fee to ensure international students meet the UT System requirement to have health insurance coverage while enrolled at UT Dallas. Students with alternative insurance that meets or exceeds UT System requirements may request a waiver of the insurance fee during designated periods.
Fees international students will have on their accounts:
- Update your local address - Login to Galaxy and update your local address.
- Comet Card (student ID) - Take a fee payment receipt to the Comet Center to apply for your Comet Card after registering for classes.
- Apply for Transit Pass - Once registered for classes, you are eligible to apply for a free Dallas Area Transit Authority (DART) Bus Pass.
- Get Involved - Start with attending Orientation Extras, and other campus activities.