Auralog’s Tell Me More
First-Time Users: Read This First!
- Access to Auralog’s Tell Me More is restricted to currently-enrolled students, and currently-appointed faculty and staff at The University of Texas at Dallas.
- Before you can use Tell Me More for the first time, you must create a personal account.
- You must use your UTD email address (ending in utdallas.edu) as the email address on your Tell Me More account. If your preferred email provider is an external system such as Gmail, your campus email account must be set to forward to your preferred account.
- When creating your Tell Me More account, you can use a username and password of your choice.
- McDermott Library staff WILL NOT know your password. If you forget your password, use the Forgot password? option on the login page to recover your password.
- Only one user account is allowed per email address.
- Each individual must have his/her own Tell Me More account.
- As with all personal data, never share your username or password with anyone else. Auralog will delete any accounts that it suspects are shared or abusive.
- Note that the link below cannot be bookmarked. Even if you already have an account for Tell Me More, you must always use the links on the UTD Libraries’ website in order to successfully login to Tell Me More.
For user support, contact:
Ellen Safley at firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-883-2916