ebrary Mobile App: Sign In
- Go to Library's ebrary site.
- Click the “Sign In” link at the top right and sign in to your personal ebrary account. If you don’t already have a personal ebrary account, click the “Create an account” link. Follow the prompts to set up your account. Near the bottom, you will need to click to agree to Terms of Service. Click the “Create New Account” button.
- ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE (phone, tablet) running iOS (4.3 or higher) or Android (2.1 or higher):
- Getting started: install ebrary app from “App Store” icon on your device
- Once you’ve installed the ebrary app, tap to open it
- Enter your personal ebrary account username and password
- You should see a ‘successful authentication’ message.
If it’s your first time signing in to the app you will be prompted for your Adobe account info. If you have an Adobe account enter the details in the pop up screen, else just skip.
- In the search box enter the book you are searching for and hit the search button.
- Choose from the books displayed and enjoy reading!