How to Clear Your Browser Cache: Instructions for Firefox
- Click on drop down arrow in the upper left corner, and select Options.
- Click Privacy tab.
- In History, to the right of Firefox will:, select Never remember history.
- Click on the link to You may also want to clear all current history.
- Change "Time Range to Clear" to EVERYTHING.
- Check all the boxes, and click Clear now. Click OK.
- Close and then reopen the browser. The history will be cleared once you reopen your browser.
- Go to Discover and click on Sign in. Login with your NetID and Password. Click on My Account at the top right corner of the web page.