Instructions for IEEE Xplore
REQUIRES that each record be downloaded individually
- When viewing the citation you wish to save, click Abstract Plus.
- Under the heading Dowload this Citation at the left of the screen, select Citation and Abstract from the Choose drop-down menu.
- Select Endnot, ProCite and Reference Manager from the Download drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button. Your citation will be saved as a file with a "jsp" extension.
- In RefWorks:
- Log into RefWorks.
- Select References/Import from the toolbar.
- Select RIS Format as the data soure and IEEE/IEL as the database.
- Browse to find the text file you saved on your computer.
- Cllick Import.