Instructions for Web of Science (citation indexes) and ISI Proceedings Databases
NOTE: You must allow Pop-ups with Web of Science
- From the results list, mark the citations you want to save.
- Select Marked List.
- Under Step 2, select Save to File.
- Save file to the Desktop, making sure you are saving it as a text (.txt) file.
- In RefWorks:
- Log into your RefWorks account if you have not already done so.
- Select Reference from the top drop-down menu and select IMPORT.
- For Import filter/data source, select ISI (Institute for Scientific Information). For Database, select "Web of Science."
- Import References making sure file is directed to the file saved on the desktop.
- Select "Import Data from the following Text File." Browse files and select your files from the desktop. Select IMPORT.
- Select View Last Imported Folder to modify or change information.