Instructions for Humanities and Social Sciences Retrospective
- Mark the citations you want to save by checking the box on the left side of each item.
- Click Get Marked at the bottom of your list of citations.
- Click Print Email Save on the left side of the screen.
- Choose Format for exporting to Bibliographic Software in the column label Format and click Save.
- Save the results on the desktop as a .txt file.
- In RefWorks:
- Click on Reference tab and then select IMPORT.
- For Import filter/data source, select H. W. Wilson. For database, select
- Choose Import Data from the following text file and browse the desktop
for your saved file.
- Click on IMPORT.