Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 6 PM
Second Saturday of the month:
9 AM - 1 PM or by appointment
For More Information contact us at:
Eugene McDermott Library,
800 West Campbell Road,
Richardson, TX 75083-0643
Paul Oelkrug CA,
Coordinator for Special Collections
The mission of the Special Collections Department is to:
- Collect, preserve, organize, describe, and make available for research, collections that fall within the scope of our collecting areas.
- Provide facilities for the retention and preservation of the records entrusted to us.
- Provide reference services to our patrons, both internal and external to the university in accordance with university guidelines.
- Serve as a resource to encourage scholarly research and to promote teaching and learning.
- Encourage the use of collections by members of The University of Texas at Dallas and the community at large.
- Support the university’s mission.