Diagnostic Independent Study List
(Last Update: December 17, 2012 )
- Below is a list of tests that are owned by the library and that appear on the complete D.I.S. list.
- Click on the title of the test to see the library record that includes call number and a brief description of the test (including, when known, the appropriate age ranges and the administration time).
- You may now reserve a test that is checked out. Requests for this service are handled through the circulation desk at Callier Library.
- Download a printable version of the entire list in Adobe pdf format
- Assessments whose titles appear in italics are capable of being administered, though not necessarilly exclusively, to subjects 19 years of age and above.