Installing Drivers on Windows XP, Vista and 7 on 32 and 64 bit platform
to download exe file for Windows 32 bit platform.
Click HERE to
download exe file for 64 bit platform.
2. After you save the .exe file you will see the picture below.
3. Run it from where you have saved.
In order to install this software you must be a member of Administration group in your computer!
You must be on UTD Campus to download and run this file
4. Click Install
5. Click Finish
6. After installation you will have 2 Printers Icon under Control Panel, Printers
7. To use the printers, choose Black and White ($0.06) or Color ($0.25) and click on Print
you will see a pop-up screen like the following, after you name your print job, click Print.
Your print job is in the que
Install McDermott Library Printing Solution (Pharos) on MAC OS X 10.6 and above
2. Double-click Popup.zip to extract the disk image Popup.dmg.
3. Mount the disk image Popup.dmg by double clicking it.
4. Locate and open the mounted drive Popup 8.0 in Finder.
5. Double-click the installer Popup.pkg to begin installation.
6. At the Welcome to the Popup Installer window click Continue.
7. At the Important Information window click Continue.
8. At the Select a Destination window choose a drive and click Continue.
9. At the following window click Install.
Note: You may be prompted to input administrative credentials to continue with the installation.
Pharos Popup will now be running on your machine and will be automatically launched every time you log in.
1. Open System Preferences and click on the Print & Fax icon.
2. Click the "+" button.
3. Hold down the Control key on the keyboard and click anywhere on the toolbar.
From the popup menu that appears, select Customize Toolbar...
4. Drag the Advanced icon to the toolbar and close the customization dialog.
5. Click on the Advanced button in the toolbar and configure the following settings:
Type: Pharos Print Server For Black and White: "URL: popup://libpharos.campus.ad.utdallas.edu/Black_And_White" For Color: "URL: popup://libpharos.campus.ad.utdallas.edu/Color" Name: "Your Choice" Print Using: Select a driver to use for Black and White... and choose: Afico MP 5002 or download DRIVERFor Color printing Select a driver to use for Color... and choose Afico MP 3502 or download
DRIVER for Color