Living Learning Communities
This community is ideal for students considering careers in health professions.
Have Fun and Learn Too
Live in the residence hall where you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy social events as well as classroom experiences with new friends.
- Fall 2013 — UNIV 1010
- Spring 2014 — HLTH 1100 - Career Explorations for the Health Professions
Events and Programs
- Tour UT Southwestern and Baylor College of Dentistry
- Participate in exclusive socials with pre-health organizations such as Alpha Epsilon Delta and Health Occupations Students of America
- Engage in question-and-answer sessions with medical doctors on staff at UT Dallas
- Attend panel discussions with UT Dallas alumni who are currently in medical or dental schools
- Participate in research opportunities with the Center for Children and Families in the School of Behavioral and Brain Sciences