Why should I join LLC?
- Easier transition in to college.
- Maintain higher GPA.
- Make friends quickly with people who share common interests and goals.
- Develop a support network with other students, advisors and professors.
- Develop and refine leadership skills.
- Live in the newest residence halls, which houses a dining facility and activity center as well as classrooms and lab space.
- Have increased faculty and staff contact outside the classroom.
How do I apply?
To apply for the LLC program, you must complete a housing application. Space is limited and spots are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
What is expected of me?
- Live in the LLC residence hall and enroll in courses required for your community:
- Complete program assessments.
- Participate in LLC programs and activities.
How do I know if I were accepted?
You will receive an email prior to the first orientation session.
When do I find out who my roommates are?
Residential Life will send information on July 1.
I'm in LLC. Can I make a roommate request?
You may request a roommate, but you both must be in the same LLC.