Undergraduate admissions are handled through UT Dallas Office of Enrollment Services.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the United States, or its equivalent from a non-U.S. university
- A grade average of B or better on upper division (junior and senior) work and graduate courses already taken in the student's major field
- Adequate subject preparation for the proposed graduate major. Individual programs can provide more specific information on this requirement
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General. Scores must not be more than five years old.
Applicants should arrange for GRE scores and (for international students) TOEFL scores to be included as early as possible in the application materials. Applications not complete before March 15 receive relatively late consideration for teaching assistantships.
The complete graduate application process, including application deadlines, is explained in detail on the graduate admission page of the Office of Enrollment Services' website.
For consideration for teaching assistantships, the deadline of January 15 is set for first-round consideration.
For further information, please contact our Graduate Support Assistant email@example.com.
- Updated: November 18, 2013