Multicultural Center Mission Statement
The Multicultural Center is committed to providing a variety of quality cultural programs, educational resources, leadership opportunities and support services that enhance the ability of UT Dallas students to achieve success in their personal and work lives to positively impact a rapidly changing and diverse world.
- Provide a comfortable multicultural living and learning environment for UT Dallas students.
- Develop and provide quality campus-wide as well as community-based cultural and educational programs.
- Participate in campus-wide recruitment and retention programs for African American and Hispanic students.
- Develop multicultural student leaders.
- Provide campus-wide diversity awareness.
- Continue to research and develop new cultural programs.
- Work with internal and external entities to provide academic, personal and career guidance for students.
- Provide support and resources to multicultural student organizations.
Message from Arthur Gregg
Assistant Vice President of Multicultural Affairs/Director of the Multicultural Center
Welcome to the Multicultural Center website. It is my pleasure to extend an open invitation to you to participate in the various programs and events that we sponsor. In addition to our programs, the Center provides a wide range of support services and activities to enhance the cultural and educational development of both undergraduate and graduate students.
We are proud to sponsor several cultural programs and events and we are home to the Multicultural Peer Advocates, a group of students available to assist you while you are here at UT Dallas. Feel free to explore our website. If you would like more information on our services, you can contact us via phone, e-mail or just stop by our office and visit.
End of the Year Reports
Give to the MC