Aid Office Unveils Online Scholarship Applications
Feb. 13, 2008
The Financial Aid Office has announced the availability of a number of online scholarship applications.
The application deadline for all is March 31.
These scholarships are for studies in the fall 2008/spring 2009 academic year. More information is available online.
The list of available scholarships is as follows:
- Association of Ivorians in Texas Scholarship.
- Aage and Margareta Moller Scholarship for Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Aage and Margareta Moller Endowed Scholarship.
- Richardson Women's Club Scholarship.
- Wells Fargo Scholarship.
- Amelia Lundell Textbook Scholarship.
- Alumni Scholarship.
- Selden Leavell Scholarship.
- Northwood Woman's Club Scholarship.
- Greater Texas Foundation Scholarship.
- Patti Henry-Pinch Undergraduate Scholarship.
- J. E. (Yank) Henry Memorial Scholarship.
- Betty and Gifford Johnson Graduate Scholarship.
- Jerry L. Caddell Scholarship.
In addition, the Financial Aid Office reminds students that the priority deadline for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is also March 31. Applications are available at the FAFSA Web Site. Contact the Financial Aid Office by e-mail or by phone at (972) 883-2941, or stop by in person in the lower level of the McDermott Library.