May 5, 2015
Undergrad Programs Earn High Marks in BusinessWeek Survey
Aug. 8, 2013
The Naveen Jindal School of Management undergraduate program ranked among the nation’s top 15 in five academic disciplines in a recent Bloomberg Businessweek online survey of graduating seniors.
The school placed in the top 25 in nine subjects included in the publication’s 2013 specialty area rankings:
- No. 8 in sustainability (green business).
- No. 9 in information systems.
- No. 10 in quantitative methods.
- No. 11 in entrepreneurship.
- No. 11 in operations management.
- No. 21 in macroeconomics.
- No. 21 in corporate strategy.
- No. 22 in business law.
The results are based on Bloomberg Businessweek’s annual online survey of graduating seniors at 123 business schools.
More than 27,000 students responded to the online survey, which had a 32 percent response rate.
Points were awarded for each response, depending on the grades that students gave, and then averaged for each school.
“The rankings are gratifying because they are based on responses from our students,” said Dr. Hasan Pirkul, Jindal School dean and Caruth Chair of Management.