LocationThe University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) is located in suburban Richardson, Texas, amidst one of the highest concentrations of telecommunications and high technology companies in the world. UTD is easily accessible via major expressways and public transportation. You can find directions to UTD in the box below and to the right.
Once on Campus
- It may help to have a print version (PDF) of the campus map on hand.
- Come in from Campbell (the main entrance), and follow University Parkway (north) until you come across the visitor information booth.
- At the information booth request a visitor's parking sticker and ask any questions you may have about directions.
- From the visitor's booth, continue on and turn left (west) onto Drive A.
- At Drive H (the second stop sign you'll reach on campus), turn right (north). This will take you up to a set of parking lots on the right side. Park in the first (Lot I) or second one (Lot H), which should have plenty of visitor's parking (white curbs) available.
- Walk east on the sidewalk to Founders Building (FO on the map).
- The biology department is headquartered in FO 3.608, located on the south central side of the third floor.
- Updated: February 6, 2006