Center for Science/Mathematics Education Research (C-SER)
Welcome. The purpose of this site is to provide access to and information about current tools and resources specifically related to research in Science Education. As such, there are many links to external sites that are developed and maintained by authors other than those associated with the programs in Science and Mathematics Education at UTD. Please be advised that neither the Science/Mathematics Education department nor the university is liable for content served from such external sites.
- Class Starter & Focus Activities (QuickTime video clips and .PDF instruction sheets)
- Electronic Reference Formats recommended by the American Psychological Association (APA)
- Summary of Statistical Tests (after Young & Veldman, 1981, p. 538)
Doctorates in Science Education:
- Curtin University of Technology, Perth, WA
- Contact: Dr. Barry Fraser
- Texas Christian University, Ft. Worth, TX
- Contact: Dr. Molly Weinburgh
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Contact: Dr. Susan Empson
U. T. Dallas Science/Mathematics Education Research Studies
This is a collection of presentations and research studies conducted by UTD students in the Science/Mathematics Education Program.
Maximizing Opportunities for All Children (PDF) , written by Dr. Fred Fifer, is designed to help teachers monitor their teaching. Through the activities teachers can determine how to change students' behaviors and interactions.
Microsoft Office Training (Word, Excel and PowerPoint tutorials)
- Updated: November 23, 2010