Institutional Approval for Foreign Travel
Faculty and staff traveling abroad on behalf of The University of Texas at Dallas are required to obtain institutional authorization at least two weeks before departure.
To request approval:
- Download and fill out the following forms and submit them to your supervisor for approval.
To prepare for travel:
- Register your trip with International SOS (ISOS) and print your ISOS card. Registration of your trip with ISOS is a UT System requirement. If you used the University Contracted Travel Agencies, your trip details are automatically registered with ISOS. If you used a different travel agency, register your trip manually with ISOS.
Read more >>
<< Read less
- Go to www.internationalsos.com and log in with UT Dallas Member Login ID = 11BSGC000037.
- Click on Print Card to print your card.
- Click on MyTrip to register / verify your trip details. If you have questions on how to register call ISOS at 1.215.942.8478.
- For inquires on how export control regulations can affect faculty or staff international travel, visit the Office of Research Integrity web site or contact the Office of Research Compliance at (972) 883-4579 or 883-4718.
ISOS is UT Dallas emergency provider for UT Dallas authorized travels. ISOS is not medical insurance.